Volleyball

This blog post was written by Jenesis.  Click here to visit his blog.

Wednesday week nine the entirety of the volleyball team I was in the year 5 and 6 team and this was all the team me (Jenesis), Ahea, Vaingalo, Loa and Eneasi and also my mum came.  Anyway we went to the volleyball interschools which was held at the Bruce Pulman park which was huge. It had volleyball set ups, netball set ups and even basketball setups you could play tons of sports at this specific place.

Next we had to actually play which was super scary for me since I’ve never actually played against another team before so this was a new experience for me and probably all my teammates and we had only five players and we had no subs.

After that we had to face the first team. It was really scary since there was the thought of us losing. It was really down putting for me. I don’t know about my teammates though. Anyway we ended up winning that game. It was so cool we celebrated and we went to the next game.

This second game was really fun since I was feeling really good after that first victory so we went on to finish that game and me (Jenesis), Eneasi, Vaingalo, Ahea and Loa emerged victorious once again which was really exciting.  We ended up going undefeated through the tournament.